Date and time: 1st October 2016, Janonio str. 66, Panevezys, near the factory Devold JSC.
It is compulsory to pay a start fee after registration.
Bank details: LIETUVOS TRIATLONO FEDERACIJA
SWIFT HABALT22, Swedbank, AB
The title of transfer should include: name, surname, “Devold duathlon”, group (in which you are going to start).
Pre-registration ends at 23:59 o‘clock, 26th September 2016.
Also you can register on the race day (start fee is 30 percent more expensive).
Citizens from Lithuania and other countries can participate at this competition.
DISTANCES, AGES GROUPS AND START TIME
Date: 2016 10 01
Registration: 9:00 – 10:30.
I START. 11:00
1 km run (1 medium lap) – 5 km (2 laps) bike – 0,5 km run (1 small lap)
born in 2003-2004 boys (CM) and girls (CW)
born in 2005-2006 boys (BM) and girls (BW)
born in 2007 and later boys (AM) and girls (AW)
II START. 12:00
2 km run (2 medium laps) – 10 km (4 laps) bike – 1,25 km run (1 large lap)
born in 1999-2000 boys (IM) and girls (IW)
born in 2001-2002 boys (DM) and girls (DW)
born in 1957-1966 men (V2M) and women (V2W)
born in 1956 and earlier (V3M) and women (V3W)
amateurs – men (MM) and women (MW)
III START. 13:30
5 km run (4 large laps) – 20 km (8 laps) bike – 2,5 km run (2 large laps)
Elite – born in 1977-1996 men (EM) and women (EW)
born in 1997-1998 boys (JM) and girls (JW)
born in 1967-1976 men (V1M) and women (V1W)
EST – a team of the relay. Age and gender are not limited. 3 players in a team. Each exercise performs a separate participant.
Diplomas and medals will go to the winners (I-III places) of the Lithuanian Championships all age groups. Diplomas and sponsor’s prizes will go to the winners (I-III places) of the absolute standings.
Children and junior till 18 years old – 15 EUR, adults – 35 EUR, team of the rely – 40 EUR.
If the athlete does not have a NF athlete’s license, he must purchase a single competition license (3 EUR).
- The competition will be run in accordance with ITU rules.
- It is compulsory to wear a bike helmet during the cycling.
- Cycling in a group is allowed for the participants of one gender. Violation – penalty to stop for 1 min. before the run exercise.
- The external assistance is forbidden during the race.
- If the athletes cross the race track or fail to complete the whole distance, they are disqualified.
- The athletes from the other age groups are able to compete in elite age group. On this way, they lose the right to their age group awards;
- The bicycle must be designed to meet the ITU regulations for brakes, steering wheel and the number of wheel spokes.
- If the athlete violates the rules (for the inventory laying or the external support), penalty – to stop for a 15 sec. After repeated violation – disqualification.
- Hotel of Panevezys Physical Culture and Sports Center
phone: +370 45465697
address: Liepų al. 4, Panevėžys
- Hotel “PERVAŽA”
Chief referee: Paulius Poviliūnas, phone: +370 656 27486, email: poviliunas.p
ORGANIZER: LITHUANIAN TRIATHLON FEDERATION